Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Man You Call "Boss"

Friends, Romans, countrymen. On this most auspicious of Wednesdays I make the leap from child-blog to adult-blog and dispense with myspace once and for all. I am fed up of emo kids with bad hair and greasy skins asking me to be their friend, computer-meddling popups telling me computer is at risk and the conspicuous Tom. Who is Tom? No friend of mine.

Anyway, my previous misadventures are all still available at:

http://www.myspace.com/adventures_of_blackwood

All future mild bigotry, tall tales and sick jokes shall be found here.

"The Boss"

1 comment:

Blackwood said...

Well, my change hasn't really solved any problems. I still get daft emails from bands I've never heard of with questionable names and emo haircuts. That isn't going to change unless I get a new email address. My myspace will remain for posterity though. Just try erasing my words.

Damn you Tom, damn you.